Monday, September 29, 2014

Passion Project Update 9/19-9/26


Since I have no idea how to open this without it being awkward, I'm just going to jump right in to what I did on the first Friday.

September 19, 2014
I started to create a survey to send out to the class and began researching on what exactly makes a source reliable. After I found a website about the reliability of sources, I realized that I don't know if the website telling me about reliability is reliable. To solve this issue I'm going to use multiple different sources to find this information to check if all of them have the same information. More than likely, if multiple websites have the same information, it is probably true.

September 26, 2014
I continued creating the survey and researching on reliable sources. I think I would have gotten more done if the Great Cricket Debate hadn't started up again. (Sorry about that!) Even with the fact that a certain person was completely wrong about the concept of a wall and was too stubborn to admit it, I still got done more of my research and the survey. Next Friday I should be putting my survey out to the class as long as everything is correct with it and I don't think of anything else to ask.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about the results of the survey -- let me know! Sounds like you are off to a strong start, Steph. Keep working hard on this VERY important topic/debate!

    ReplyDelete