Thursday, November 14, 2013

Updates and Reflections on Passion Project

My 20% Project: Sharpies :)
I believe I am doing pretty good with my project. I'm very far in research and pretty much just need to film it. I have attempted to film it and well it didn't work out, so I'm just going to keep trying to come up with ideas of how to film it. If I anything I think I may have left over time. 
Things I still need to do:
Film the project
Figure out how to film the project

Things I have done:
Researched the history of Sharpies
Researched the different types of Sharpies
Compared Sharpie and Bic
Researched Environmentally friendly aspects of Sharpies
Cited my work
Attempted to film the project (key word: attempted) 
Researched how a Sharpie is created
Researched if a Sharpie is safe to write on your skin or not 




No comments:

Post a Comment