Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hi everybody!! This year I'm on Team Achieve! I'm upstairs just like last year! YAYY UPSTAIRS!!!! (that means less people and I don't like people) I like some of my classes like ROGATE, History, and Algebra. ROGATE is awesome because of the people in it and the way we learn things. History is really fun because my teacher makes the class interesting and has a great sense of humor. I like Algebra for a few reasons, one being that my teacher has an awesome accent and is really nice and two being the people in my class always make me laugh. So school is going pretty good so far.
Enough of school, now for ONE DIRECTION!! WHOOP WHOOP!! And other bands, but mainly One Direction. I can already hear the groans of annoyance, but you've already started reading so might as well finish! If you were in my ROGATE class last year, then you would already know that I'm nutjob about that really good looking boy-band who is currently number one. Even though they are the best looking and best singers of today I still do have other favorite bands. Those bands are: Fall Out Boy, Cold Play, The Fray, Panic! At The Disco!, and The Script. Oh and I like John Mayer too! Well I hope you have a fantabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment