Friday, September 21, 2012

Just a blog about a girl who loves One Direction.

Cupcakes that I made (I didn't know how to make the pictures smaller).
Hi I'm Stephanie. I am 12 years old. My birthday is March 31. In my free time I love to play on my iPod, listen to One Direction, crochet, and bake. I also love to hang out with my friends. My favorite subject in school is math and ROGATE. My favorite singers of all time are Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, and One Direction. My favorite songs are Moments-One Direction, The A Team-Ed Sheeran, Live While We're Young-One Direction, and The Man Who Can't Be Moved-The Script. I have an older brother named James he is 15 years old and a member of Mensa. I have 11 cousins. One is on my mom's side of the family and ten on my dad's. I have two crazy dogs and one cat. My cat is an Orange Tabby named Tiger. My dogs' names are Penny and Molly they are both Black Labs. My goals are to meet One Direction and see them in concert, own a bakery with one of my best friends, Avery, and go to Disney World. Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment